There aren’t enough of strategies to be planned for running a campaign for your online published Book or eBook but there isn’t a standard method that you could follow. However, there are these common strategies that you could use to ensure that you do gain some eyeballs and you can place yourself in the bookshelf of Reader’s phone !!
So, what do you do to jump in the waters and keep yourself afloat?
- Posting Daily Content from Book– Be it concerning your reader growth, latest trends in the trade or regarding your content and knowledge share – posting daily content keeps your website afloat and daily updates enables search engines to know that you are genuine. Naturally, nothing works better than a website that is getting regularly updated – eaderbe it content.
- Using Facebook posts with Images about Book- Don’t just keep writing. Add pictures, photos or well-edited images to add life to the posts that you are adding to the Facebook page. Your Facebook page can be a run to the top in the market considering that it is the most popular and favorite social media platform among all.
- The social Media widget – Helps a lot as people who follow you on social media and come to your blog may like to share your post on their wall. The easiest method to get more attention is this way. You can use Blogger or WordPress as free blog platforms.
- Experiment on your blog – Your blog can be a place to interact with the world. You can turn it into a lab by just putting different variety of posts, playing with the tastes of your consumers, trying out different methods of writing, etc. The consumers would look forward to reading your blogs.
- Word of mouth about your Book– What better than asking immediate friends and associates to spread the word regarding your website and business! Have a little word around and that will compliment the online strategy that you are planning for your online store. A little nudge in the right direction takes off in good momentum.